Last Edited By: CraigBeam May 5 14 2:47 PM. Edited 9 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

disc19608

#1 [url]

Jan 18 14 2:05 AM

2014 Schedule

Why does it say Boulder Bash XIII?  It is only # X and it is being held on Sunday 4/13 if you haven't heard.  Website seems pretty good so far except for a few kinks and Charrons.

Quote    Reply   

Manaty

#2 [url]

Jan 18 14 8:39 AM

Hey add Manaty to that list of Kinks. I am just going to ask one you to show me on my phone what the heck I am doing wrong. I sent a ticket in to the site. I need some geek help please, so I recieve posts. Thank you
Tammy

Quote    Reply   

roz

#3 [url]

Jan 18 14 1:02 PM

disc19608 wrote:
Why does it say Boulder Bash XIII?  It is only # X and it is being held on Sunday 4/13 if you haven't heard. 

Well I'm putting XI on the flyer. IX was 2012 & X was 2013.

Quote    Reply   

Old Disc Bob

#5 [url]

Jan 19 14 10:58 AM

I'm looking forward to this year's Boulder Bash! First tournament in the spring for me. Warmer temps, outside in the woods, playing disc golf. That's what I'm talking about!
Justin Weaver is TDing the Bash this year. GO JUSTIN! image If you need anything, give me a call. image

Quote    Reply   

Manaty

#6 [url]

Jan 20 14 7:56 AM

Thank you Chris,Billy and Chas. Come on Crawdads and Llamas, we only need 11 more registered to get his basket for the ice Bowl. Let us show our support.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2014, at 8:11 AM, Tammy Manaty wrote:

Oops winners may want to celebrate. Come on register, and S.H.A.R.E. the love this Valentines day❤weekend.
!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2014, at 8:04 AM, Tammy Manaty wrote:

Come on Coyotes,Llamas and Crawdads! We need 13 more registered for the Coyote Ice Bowl in order to help Joe get his basket for the raffle. What is more romantic ❤💜💚than getting your significant other an online registration to play disc golf the the day after Valentine's Day and raise money for those less fortunate with S.H.A.R.E.! (Not to mention the winners of each division may The fee is a nominal $2.10.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2014, at 12:01 PM, "Harker, Joe" wrote:

Calling ALL Coyotes (and hopefully some Crawdads and Llamas too!):

Here is the link to pre-register online for the 2014 Coyote Hills Ice Bowl:

http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/1143

For those who don't know the back story, the Ice Bowl is a world-wide annual event, and is primarily a fundraiser for local charities to fight against hunger. Any club that hosts an Ice Bowl names their charity, and all proceeds from the event then go directly to that charity. The Coyotes have once again chosen to work with Project S.H.A.R.E.

The discgolfunited.com site is offering us an incentive of a FREE Innova DISCatcher portable practice basket ($120 value) if we get a minimum of 20 people to register online. Assuming we meet that goal, we will be raffling off the basket to benefit Project S.H.A.R.E. (If we get enough interest in this, we may be raffling off a second basket as well!)

When you register online, there is a flat $15 pre-registration fee (day-of registration will be $20), plus you pay a small fee to the site for processing (sorry!). In an attempt to keep it simple on the day of, when you register you will also need to:

1. Choose your division.

2. Select the number of 2014 Ice Bowl discs you would like to add to your registration fee. Your cost is $5 per disc. IF YOU DO NOT WANT A DISC, PLEASE SELECT "0" from the dropdown menu.

3. Decide to sponsor a hole. $20 per hole, same as above if you do not want to sponsor a hole. Folks, this is for charity. Buck up if you can!

4. Decide if you wish to purchase a 2014 Coyote TAG at this time. Select Yes or No. Cost of a tag is $20 as always. The second round of the Ice Bowl will be used to determine starting TAG ranks for 2014!

5. Select the number of mulligans you'd like to purchase (for use during the 1st round only). While setting up the site I forgot that we are only going to be using mulligans in the first round so, for rate-of-play considerations, we are going to limit the number of mulligans available to 7 per player, even though the registration page offers more options than that. We will refund any money to you on the day of if you purchase more than 7 by accident.

6. Select the number of basket raffle tickets you'd like to purchase.

If you do not wish to pay for all those extra options when you pre-reg, you will still have the opportunity to do so the day of the Ice Bowl. Obviously things will go far more smoothly for the TDs if most people do their spending all at once while registering.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation!

Joe

Quote    Reply   

Manaty

#7 [url]

Jan 20 14 8:29 AM

However, the deadline to order Ice Bowl merch is TODAY. The only way to guarantee that you will get an Ice Bowl disc is to pre-register for the Coyote Ice Bowl TODAY and pre-pay for a disc ($5) while doing so. At the end of the day today, I'll be placing the order for Ice Bowl merch. We will most likely be ordering some extra discs and things, but they will be sold "first come, first served" at the event. So register today and lock in your Ice Bowl disc!

Plus, as Tammy has said, we need a few more pre-reggers so that we earn our free basket for the raffle!!

Thank you all!
Joe

Quote    Reply   

roz

#8 [url]

Jan 31 14 12:12 PM

Calling all artists! Seeking custom stamp designs for the Boulder Bash XI!

Date - April 13th 2014
Some guidelines;
The printed area is 5.25" diameter.
1 color, think black & white (but no grey, solids only).
No solid areas wider than 1/4" across (or 18pts).

Please refer to Innova's handy custom stamp guide for more specifics & templates.
http://www.innovadiscs.com/custom-discs/hotstamp-art-guide.html

Lets get some ideas going :)

Quote    Reply   

mlordan

#9 [url]

Feb 1 14 12:34 PM

2014 Boulder Bash Stamp idea...(is this still a live topic?) anyway, not much of a drawer, but that llama with the scarf on the homepage is humorous to look at imo. What if someone drew a rendition of that llama, and we put a necklace of boulders around his neck, instead of a scarf ?  It would be a a throwback to those bobbles & bangles Wilma Rubble wears, just bigger and more ironstone-ish...

Quote    Reply   

mlordan

#10 [url]

Feb 1 14 12:40 PM

meant Wilma Flintstone..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Old Disc Bob

#11 [url]

Feb 2 14 1:13 AM

It was Wilma Rubble until Barney and Wilma got divorced. Then Wilma met Fred after he divorced Betty. After that, Betty married Barney and Wilma married Fred.

Quote    Reply   

kperki

#12 [url]

Feb 2 14 8:29 PM

Working on a design

Hey Roz, don't freak out yet! I'm working on a sketch for the Boulder Bash XI.  I will submit it to the forums this week, hopefully the next day!

Quote    Reply   

CraigBeam

#14 [url]

Feb 6 14 9:25 AM

jw wrote:
How / where does one register for the Ice Bowl and Boulder Bash? 

Typically it would be in the first post along with the tournament information, but there is no pre-reg for Ice Bowl and its not open yet for Boulder Bash.

Quote    Reply   

DSCGLFR

#17 [url]

Feb 7 14 6:09 PM

I like it

I like it for a change of pace from our usual. I think we all can relate to the trees and boulders reaching out to grab our discs. Will this design work with the guidelines ?

Quote    Reply   

Mister Nice Guy

#19 [url]

Feb 8 14 10:43 AM

it is a great design ... right off I felt the burnt in pain off so many good shots gone bad due to the last boulder or tree limb ... They may want to have the thrower and the disc outlined instead of solid ... 

Quote    Reply   

CraigBeam

#20 [url]

Feb 12 14 11:24 AM

Agree with everyone here. Love the design Ken!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help