Remove this ad

disc19608

#101 [url]

Feb 7 14 8:32 AM

I agree. I can manage clicking on the last page, but then we still have to scroll down to view the latest message. Doesn't the kumpewter understand that I've already read the previous messages and I just need the latest one? I still have yet to see how these masheens are making life easier aside from saving us the trouble of having to drive to and then stand in line at the bank - remember that? : ) Luv the new website Beam! No, really! : )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jw

#105 [url]

Feb 8 14 9:09 AM

Go to the newest reply first

CraigBeam    I created a topic on this in the help forum... http://yukusupport.yuku.com/topic/1861/Question-on-email-notifications#.UvUuHoXDVpI

If you would like the email link to take you directly to the latest post instead of the first post, please let them know in this thread. The more people that let them know they want this feature, the quicker it will get done.

I posted/replied the following on the yuku support thread Craig created for this issue:

Go to the newest reply first:  I, too, would like to go directly to the new reply. I also think, when you click on a topic, the posts/replies should be listed from newest/most recent to oldest. Thirdly, the title on the reply doesn't show in the email.

Quote    Reply   

mlordan

#108 [url]

Feb 9 14 10:54 AM

QC Course Update (& Basket Replacement Fund started) -

Fellow Llamas, in short, QC is in rough shape. The recent Ice Storm has pummeled the course worse than ever before. For starters, unlucky #8 (our newest basket of course) was completely destroyed by another fallen tree ( extra condolences go to Justin Weaver, who was a major contributor to the former #8 replacement pin) Quickly to the rescue, "Linc Morgan" and "Bob Hoffman," who were visiting the course today and are frequent supporters of QC/BWCC events, kicked in $20, unsolicited, as SEED money to buy another basket. The replacement fund is now up to $50, inclusive of Tammy's generous contribution below. Those interested in contributing should see a member of the of the 0800 crew or other steering committee member. Please post your contribution totals as received, so we know when we're approaching the $400-$500 goal.

As for the rest of the course, there is a ton of loose debris on every hole to be cleared. Gary and Paul have started chainsaw work on the larger pieces, which also need to be cleared. Many bent trees need the ice shaken (not stirred) out of them, so they will bounce back. Do not pull on trees which look like they have a chance to rebound. Please focus on clearing the deadfall, moving all as deep into the rough as is practical.

Lastly, due to the sheer volume of clearing work to be done on the QC course, it is suggested and politely requested that we have a strong showing at 0800 on Sundays (or any other dates/times that work for you) starting now, until the job is done. Thank you for your attendance and support !!

Last Edited By: mlordan Feb 9 14 3:48 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

Old Disc Bob

#110 [url]

Feb 9 14 4:36 PM

Put the Eberly's down for $50 towards the #8 basket. RIP basket #8.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DSCGLFR

#111 [url]

Feb 9 14 4:54 PM

Trees cut up ready to pull off the fairways

Trees cut up ready to pull off the fairways on # 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.  Fairways that have major debris needing cut up yet # 10 (huge tree), 12 ,14, 15, 16, 17, 18 as Mike L. stated earlier we want to save as many trees as possible to retain the integrity of Quakers Challenge. This is a huge job to accomplish and we will need a lot of help doing it. If anyone can put in time during the week please do, just keep in mind we want to save as many trees as possible. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  Pictures to follow shortly. (I hope)

Quote    Reply   

Manaty

#116 [url]

Feb 10 14 11:53 AM

Lol  No hating on the butterflies. Lets not mention that old sore subject until after we have the funds for the eight basket. Mr. Fudd is sad enough.

Quote    Reply   

Relayer81

#118 [url]

Feb 12 14 8:22 AM

Carlisle Ice Bowl

Here is the menu for our Ice Bowl this Sat..
1.  Meatballs with rolls-  Jamie Lepley and Dan Zechman
2.  Turkey Chilli-  El Alspaugh
3.  Sloppy Joe's-  El Alspaugh
4.  Vegetarian "soupish" dish- Holly Tiffany in memory of Rob Donald
5.  Spanish Sausage Recipe- Holly Tiffany in memory of Rob Donald
6.  Buffalo Chicken Dip with chips-  Eric Nesbit
The Coyotes will supply drinks also. 
Desserts would be welcome from anyone attending thanks.

Quote    Reply   

Manaty

#119 [url]

Feb 14 14 8:22 AM

❤❤💜💙💙💛
Happy Valentines day to my disc golf family! 
From the heart of a disc golfer
Loving donations are still being accepted for restoration of a heart broken basket eight on the quake💔. Send a $ Valentine contribution and spread the love and mend our beloved basket eight.

Quote    Reply   

mlordan

#120 [url]

Feb 14 14 7:06 PM

Thank you Tammy for helping fuel awareness for the #8 basket replacement fund.

For those still interested in contributing ( goal of growing our current $100 nut to $400),  there will be an empty plastic collection pitcher labeled  " #8 " at the Pavilion,  on 2/22.  

Please insure your contribution truly comes from discretionary funds, and not funds previously earmarked as a contribution to the Food Bank.

Thank YOU for your continued support !!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help